How to rotate your car tyres
You need to rotate your tyres during every oil change or annually , whichever comes first. The overwhelming majority of the car-buyers have front engine, front wheel drive cars. If you have a hatch... more
What does fine-tuning your car mean?
Car tuning is extremely popular but the uninitiated motorist should research the topic carefully to avoid not only wasting money but also damaging the car. How to maintain your car in best shape-Part 1
Ever since the motor vehicle w... more
There are no shortcuts to maintaining a car well and the exercise does require a little effort. But I can assure you, every rupee & minute spent on your car's upkeep will be recovered through a... more
How to maintain your car in best shape-Part 2
• If your destination entails very poor roads or horrible parking conditions, cab it up! This strategy works even for outstation trips. My neighbour ... more
How to maintain your car in best shape-Part 3
Keeping her Mechanically Tight:
• Maintain a detailed service history & schedule. As your car logs on the kms, this will serve as a ready reckoner and guide.
How to maintain your car in best shape-Part 4
Schedule, Parts & Labour: Before you get your car modified...
• Remember to practice SAFE DRIVING on public roads! With additional power comes the need for additional responsibility. Keep the racing restricted to track days and in other forms of competition... more
• Stick to manufacturer-recommended service guidelines. Pay extra attention to critical items like the timing belt replacement.
How to modify your car - Stage 1
1. Upgrade tyres and alloy wheels: How to modify your car - Stage 2
Before adding more power to your car, it must have the adequate grip levels for current & future power delivery. Alloy wheels ... more
1. Performance suspension kits: How to modify your car - Stage 3
With the additional power that your engine is churning out by now, increased grip levels are a must. There are plentiful branded opti... more
1. Performance brake systems:
By the time you reach stage three, chances are that your current braking power is ineffective toward handling the additional engine pun... more